Mar 24, 2010

They fixed the ramp! (a good update news related to my accident)

I remember talking to the Administration Engineer who came with us to the orthopedic hospital when I had my cast, speaking for other handicap people like myself who might meet the same accident on that ramp, telling him to make sure the mall have the ramp fixed.

I said, it’s a good thing it’s me who had that accident there, it could be someone who’d be more than willing to sue the mall for negligence on their part to make sure their facilities are safe for people with disability. It would not only cost the mall a huge amount of money for damages but he too, could lose his job.

I don’t know if that got to him or he really felt responsible for  )it's his job after all) what happened to me that he had the work done fast on the mentioned broken ramp for PWDs (People with disability). My brother tells me, they’ve fixed the broken ramp.

God is good! Now nobody (hopefully) will ever go through the same accident in that area again. IF only all the public places with provisions for the disabled will learn the same lesson, we will make life one more step easier for people like me.

2 comments:

~KATE~ said...

it's great that the mall Administration Engineer responded positively to that. ^^

Thess said...

Thanks kate.