Mar 14, 2010

My freak accident: Cast off (the final post on this) Part VI

Like I said before, the next time I write here, my cast will be off and it is, so I’m a happy woman today!

Thank you all for following the story, for the prayers, the texts of concern and the encouragements! God bless you! Although the bone still needs to completely heal, I’m on the road to that. I’m just so glad I won’t be dragging this ‘green thing’ around anymore and will start to get my life back to normal again.

I’ll be able to attend church (I miss the kids and class so much). I’d be able to move around more and be less dependent. I could see my dad is happy too and he’s also gotten well.

I praise God for the healing and lastly, let me just say my mom is the greatest!

1 comment:

~KATE~ said...

Thanks God, ate thess! So happy for you! \(^^)/